With the warm weather dawning, festival season is not far behind! It’s finally time to shake off the layers and enjoy the sound of music in a big sweaty heap, like music was meant to be enjoyed! Though you don’t have to endure the sticky discomfort that comes with the festival life if you follow our handy festival fashion survival guide. Let’s kick this off with some quick tips:
TIP 1: Make your own schedule!
We know it’s important to get as much as you possibly can out of your festival experience, but you can only see so many bands. There’s bound to be some conflict. You can get the most out of your days and nights if you make a loose schedule to keep yourself in the right places at the right times.
TIP 2: Crowd Control!
The closer you are to the stage, the more elbows you’ll feel a little closer than you’d like them. Beware of crowd surfers!
TIP 3: Charge. Your. Cell.
Seriously. Don’t forget. You might even be able to leave your charger at home if you invest in a Charge Box, like the Black Fox from the Volpes Series found at Chargefox.com. With it, you’ll get an additional:
- 8 Hours of talk time
- 10 Hours of wifi use
- 40 Hours of audio
- 10 Hours of video
TIP 4: Prepare for the heat.
Dress light! Pack layers, but be prepared to strip down to a tank and shorts if necessary, things get hot, fast. Also, remember to wear sunscreen on all your exposed parts and stay in the shade as much as you can!
Now, on to the style grids!
Set 1: Retro Fest Chic
- One Teaspoon Superfreak Overall by Nelly
- Acne Bustier by The Corner
- Red Lapel Long Sleeve Plaid Pockets Blouse by A Bad Day
- Black Leather Chuck Taylors by Converse
- Red Bandana Headscarf by River Island
- Anni Jürgenson Gradient Dangle Feather Ear Cuff
- Settlement Pack by Hershel
- Asos Daisy Chain Watch
- Universe Crystal Kikiballa by Joseph Nogucci
- Yin and Yang Charmballa by Joseph Nogucci
- Awakening Dharma Stone Bracelet by Joseph Nogucci
Set 2: Boho Fest
- Mimmi tee by Monki
- Tropicana Floral Shorts by Rings and Tings
- Fedora hat by Warehouse
- Carrie Vintage Round Sunglasses by Tom Ford
- Casual Rucksack by Fossil Estate
- Holy Leather Gladiator Sandals by Office
- Phillip Persio Brown Leather Ladies Analog Watch
- Neo Leather Earth Stone Wrap by Joseph Nogucci
- Worthy One Dharma Stone Bracelet by Joseph Nogucci
- Bhakti Yoga Dharma Stone Bracelet by Joseph Nogucci
Set 3: Survival Stuff
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry
- Nimikko Beach Towel by Merimekko
- Bouquet Print Rain Proof Hooded Poncho by Joules
- Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Wipes
- Neutrogina Cooling Body Mist Spray-on Sunscreen SPF 70
- Camelbak Waterbottle
- Peltor 79079 Combat Arms Ear Plugs
- Black Volpes Charge Fox by Chargefox
Set 4: Festival Makeup
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35
- Urban Decay Super-Saturated Ultra Intense Waterproof Cream Eyeliner
- Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Highlighter
- Tarte Cheek Stain in Tipsy
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
- NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray
- Maybelline Volume Express Colossal Waterproof Mascara
Now you're ready to pack up and get down to as many festivals as your heart desires! Stay cool and have fun!